All Finance Maters has its office in the center of Tavira, Algarve.
We have nearly two decades of experience in accountancy and we offer a full range of services which include:
- Accountancy: At AFM we can provide you with business support services to include booking and accounts preparation on a monthly or quarterly basis ensuring that records are correctly maintained and kept up to date.
It is recognised internationally that outsourced bookkeeping and accountancy services save time and money and allow business and property owners to focus on what they do best.
- Management advisory services: Whether you’re looking to prepare a strategic plan, update a business plan or enhance your financial controls, AFM can help by providing a wide range of consulting services. Our expertise: Strategic and business planning, board governance, facilitation, human resources, finance, fundraising, information management and marketing & communications.
- Fiscal Representation: As your fiscal representative, we will receive all correspondence on your behalf from the Finance Department and we will advise you of bills that need to be paid for your property taxes, etc; once funds are received from you we will pay on your behalf. We can also apply for a password for internet access, and advise you of any major fiscal changes in the law that would affect your property ownership in Portugal.
- Tax advisory and compliance service: Tax costs can be effectively managed and in some cases minimised through careful planning and maximizing the benefits and reliefs available. By working with you, we can develop tax strategies to help you mitigate tax within the current regulatory framework.
- Non-Habitual Residency applications: Portugal created a special regime for new residents (also applicable to Portuguese outbounds living abroad for many years) designed to promote the transfer of residence of skilful professionals, entrepreneurs and investors, by offering attractive tax opportunities at the individual level.
- Business Start-Up Consultancy: Whether you come to the decision yourself or you’re forced into it by circumstances, starting your own business involves a lot of complex preparations and a great deal of strategic thought. For many, finding the right business idea or opportunity is the first and biggest challenge. AFM helps you through al the steps needed.
- Mortgage Advice: we understand that applying for a mortgage in a foreign country is an unfamiliar procedure, so we make sure that you have all the help you need so that the mortgage application is a stress free process.
The whole process, may take between 8 to 12 weeks, depending on the lender, specifications of the loan, the vendor and the legal representatives involved. The time frame from submission of the process to approval subject to valuation of the property is normally 10 working days.
• Corporate finance: In All Finance Matters, we appreciate the difficulties of doing business in Portugal. Whatever type of business you have, we understand that there are times when you need a hand to relieve some of the pressure so that you can take care of running your business. We know that to grow a business you have to move with the times, so whether you need help investing in premises, leasing vehicles, or releasing capital from existing property, we have the answer to your needs. Our specialty is arranging finance: no matter if you need short term financing or a long term loan, we have the perfect solution for you.